leGPSBip+ is a new solar powered GPS logger and zero delay alti-variometer for paraglider with new advanced features!
For USB-C to micro USB OTG Host cable option : see Accessories section.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Tap twice on the casing to make leGPSBip+ announce altitude, speed, climb rate, flight duration, time, etc
Thanks to the Instant Vario Technology, beeps are instantly linked with your senses and make flying more efficient.
Connect leGPSBip+ to your smartphone or eReader to use them as alti-vario display and follow your flight path in real time!
After your flight, connect leGPSBip+ to your computer to visualize your flight path easily!
NO SOFTWARE REQUIRED
- GPS logger: IGC FAI-CIVL, KML Google Earth
- solar powered
- instant variometer with accelerometer and gyroscope sensors
- speaks altitude, speed, and many other flight information in many languages
- smart mode announces flight information automatically
- audio variometer in three volumes, mute mode
- LED vario : lift and sink indicator
- fully configurable with leConfigurator web-app and vario preview
- large internal battery: 20h autonomy without sun
- 8GB internal memory: store 20 000 flight paths!
- USB mass media storage and serial device
- connectivity (smartphone, eReader,…)
- ultralight and compact (35gr)
No customer reviews for the moment.