For USB-C to micro USB OTG Host cable option : see Accessories section.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 25/03/2016
Tap twice on the casing to make the GPSBip annouce altitude and speed
Connect your GPSBip to your smartphone or eReader to use them as alti-vario display and follow your flight path in real time!
After your flight, connect your GPSBip to your computer to visualize your flight path easily!
NO SOFTWARE REQUIRED
- GPS logger: IGC, KML
- solar powered
- speaks altitude and speed in several languages
- smart mode announces altitude and speed automatically
- audio variometer in three volumes, mute mode
- LED vario: lift and sink indicator
- fully configurable
- internal battery: 40h autonomy without sun
- 4GB internal memory: store 10 000 flight paths!
- USB mass media storage and serial device
- connectivity (smartphone, eReader,…)
- ultralight and compact (35gr)
No customer reviews for the moment.