leGPSBip : the smallest solar-powered, vocal alti-vario GPS for paragliding
Discover a new easy and light way to record your flight, check your altitude and speed as well as to control your lift and sink - all in one small device !
Vocal GPS and altimeter
Tap twice on the device/helmet to get spoken altitude and speed.
There are 7 languages available, and more to come.
Output format, fully configurable.
leGPSBip can announce your altitude every 100m (configurable) while thermaling/sinking and both altitude and speed when you’re getting ahead.
Trigger conditions and voice format are fully customisable, to give you perfectly tailored information only when you need it.
Click or tap here
Solar powered, leGPSBip accompanies you everywhere without any further preparation, and its vocal announces replace a screen, allowing you to use it in multiple ways and situations, simply clipped on your helmet or risers.
Here, you can customize the vario parameters (threshold, sensitivity, frequency, …), among many others :
After your flight, connect your leGPSBip to your computer to visualize your flight path easily ! No software required : it works like a regular USB flashdrive, and is compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac, Android.
The IGC is signed and certified by FAI-CIVL, valid for any online ranking system.
The KML file can be open directly via Google Earth, so you can visualize your flight path easily, and see info like max speed, max altitude, takeoff, flight duration, etc.
With provided micro USB to micro USB cable, connect your leGPSBip to your tablet or smartphone to use them as a full featured flight computer, with all the bells and whistles.
GPS, Pressure, Accelerometer & Gyroscope sensors
Performance variometer, using ultrasensitive accelerometer and gyroscope to get incredible sentivity and response time.
Miniature GPS/GLONASS/Galileo receiver, fully powered with the solar cell and internal battery for cloudy days.
- GNSS receiver: 72-channel
- Multi GNSS receiver: GPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- High sensitivity of -167 dBm
- Tracking rate up to 10Hz
- Velocity accuracy: 0.05 m/s
- Heading accuracy: 0.3 degrees
- Horizontal position accuracy: 2.5 m
- High accuracy TCXO for faster reacquisition time
- GPS logger: IGC, KML
- solar powered
- speaks altitude and speed in several languages
- smart mode announces altitude and speed automatically
- audio variometer in three volumes, mute mode
- LED vario: lift and sink indicator
- fully configurable
- internal battery and fully solar powered under sunlight
- 4GB internal memory: stores 10 000 flight paths!
- USB mass media storage
- connectivity (smartphone, eReader,…)
- ultralight and compact: 5.7 x 3.6 x 1.7cm: 35gr (2.2″ x 1.5″ x 0.6″: 1.2oz)
- available in 2 colors : Orange or Black
leGPSBip is ready to fly !
Simply switch it on, select your language, clip it on your helmet, and you are ready to fly !